ENTERING & LEAVING THE GYM
- Please queue outside when arriving at the gym, keeping on the left and maintaining 2m apart as per the one-way marks on the floor.
- Please sanitize your hands as you enter the gym using the sanitising station next to the entrance or wash your hands as you approach the downstairs bathroom.
- Do not use the check-in computer, coaches will check in members on their phones.
- Please wait at the track for your coach to direct you to a workout station. We ask you to avoid bringing bags with you; if you have any bags, please carry them with you in the assigned workout station; your coach will direct you to storage spaces once the previous class has left the gym.
- Leaving the gym: after your workout has ended and you cleaned your equipment, your coach will direct you on the one-way system along the track. You will be able to pick up your bags and leave the gym staying walking on the left.
- The gym doors will be open between classes to improve ventilation and minimise surfaces contact; doors will be locked during classes to avoid walk-ins.
- If you need to dispose of PPE, please use only the big marked as PPE disposal at the entrance.
- Only use the changing rooms if completely necessary.
- To maintain social distancing only 2 people will be allowed in the women's changing rooms at any one time and 1 person in the men's. Please be considerate of usage time.
- Showers will be in use but please only use them if completely necessary.
- Please wash your hands before and after storage space use and spray and wipe the shelf used.
- If you are using the hair dryers or hair straightener please sanitise the handles after your use. Only use this equipment if completely necessary.
- Please wait at the track along the marks for your coach to direct you to a workout area. Keep 2m distance at all times; no contact is allowed between members or with staff.
- Please only arrive 5min before your session and leave promptly at the end of the session after cleaning your station as directed by your coach along with the one-way system.
- Classes will be capped at 14 people, each person will be assigned to a 2x2.5m box with dedicated equipment.
- Cardio machines will be marked by numbers, your coach will assign you to a machine and you must return to the same one through the workout.
- Members should train back-to-back or side-to-side (rather than face-to-face) whenever possible.
- Please clean and sanitise your equipment and the floor properly after the class. There will be a 15 minutes transition between classes to allow for cleaning and safe entering/leaving of premises minimising contact.
- While we refine procedures, we ask to please avoid remaining at the gym once your class is finished to avoid congestion in any one area; please always keep 2 meters apart and disinfect anything that is touched.
- Chalk will not be provided; you will be able to purchase a personal block at the gym or bring your own.
- Doors will be open between each session to improve ventilation
- A deep clean will be performed before re-opening and on a weekly basis.
- All communal areas such as doors' handles, desks, storage, and changing room facilities will be disinfected before and after each class by members of staff.
- Members will be responsible for cleaning their equipment after use. Coaches will also be disinfecting equipment throughout the day.